Skip to main content

RISE OF KING ARTHUR - CHAPTER 2

Chapter 2

System! System!

Arthur was stumped. Who was talking to him? He tried to find the source of the voice. But then he heard the voice again.

<"Where are you looking? I'm here. Inside your head. I fucking saved your life, so show some gratitude,bastard.">

For a second  Arthur could not follow what was happening.  So he tried to confirm it.

["Hey, is anyone here? Who is speaking? Show yourself. "]

<"Now ain't ya quite a rude one. You talk to me like that and I won't reply you know. ">

<"You know you are quite lucky to get a great system like me. I'll make all your dream come true.">

[System? What is that?]

<"Ah, what am I going to do with such uneducated buffoon. It's such a hassle. So I'll directly show you first and then explain. ">

System Name.  :        The Lust King System

System level up experience. ::0/500

System holder.  :    ARTHUR SHERWOOD

Current  point.  :  2000 L.P

Current  skill.      :    none [0/5]

Current system level.  :  001/100

Bloodline ability.  :            sealed (5000 L.P needed to unseal)

Martial arts.        :  none[0/5]

Magical ability.    : none[0/5]

Treasure.        :  none

Weapons.  :        none

WOMEN ACQUIRED. :  0000

Mission.    :  not available

[SYSTEM STORE]      [SYSTEM INVENTORY]

           

Right after the voice ended a purple coloured status screen floated in front of Arthur. He was surprised to see the status screen suddenly appearing out of nowhere.

<"This is system. Your system. It will help you achieve your dream to be the most desired man in the world. With this, you will reach the pinnacle of this world. Men will envy you, and women will throw themselves at your way.">

["Yeah? But you still have not explained who are you, and what is this system to me?"]

<"Ah,aren't you a impatient one? I will explain everything slowly. Just calm down. Don't be a scaredy cat. I am not going to hurt you.">

<"So where do I even begin? Hah... I know. Let's start from the start. You died. I mean you really died at the age of 20. Then before dying, the system got attached to your soul. Thus you get to do a redo in your life. Now you are in the body of your 18 year old version with the memory of 20 years old and a great system that will help you get laid.">

.....

There was silence in the room for a while because Arthur was processing what the voice told him.

But he didn't believe it.

Who can blame him. It all sounds absurd. First,he died at age 20.then second, he time traveled back in time to possess his 18 year old body. Lastly, there's a suspicious thing or whatever called The Lust King System.

It's all very suspicious. But when he looked around his room, checked himself in the mirror, and lastly when the voice kept repeating the same thing, he had to finally admit the truth. And the truth is that he indeed died at age 20, and now he is possessing the body of his 18 years self.

But that's also good. At least it's better than before because now he can stop himself dying at the age of 20. Also investigate who wants to kill him. Most of all, there's a weird power he got that can make him strong. So it's not all that bad.

But before all that he has to understand this power he got. Because in this world, there are many kinds of people who live here but he never heard of anyone who has a system. So before jumping in this system thingy Arthur wants to understand it.

So he asked out loud,"hello,Mr.system,can you hear me? I have some questions to ask."

<"oi, you don't need to shout every time you want to speak with me.as I am connected to your soul I can communicate with you telepathically. So whenever you need to say something just say it on your mind.">

["Ok, So who are you and what is this system?"]

<"I am the advanced pervy system unit, APSU FOR SHORT. I am your system guide. You can call me apsu. I will be babysitting you through out your journey to lewdness.">

<"Now I'm going to give you a tour of this system so pay attention. As you can see from the name of the system,you can probably guess what you need to do to improve your ability. It's actually quite simple you have to act on your lust. Anything related to lust give you lust point. You can use those points to buy skills,martial art techniques,magic scroll etc from system store. Everything in the system can be exchanged for L.P (LUST POINT).

<"So what is the easiest way to earn L.P you ask? Very good question. Mission. Mission is the easiest way to earn L.P . Mission completion always rewards you with bulk amount of L.P . But missions are not easy to complete. And missions difficulty level will increase as the system level increases."

<"now you will ask so how can one complete missions easily. Well,for that you will have to depend on your skills. A lot of useful skills can be found in your system store. So always check your system store. System store refreshes every month but only level  based things are available to you.that means you can't find level 5 skills or techniques when you are only level two. But most of the skills are upgradeable. But they have different upgrade level. Meaning some skills can be upgraded only 2 times when others can be upgraded 3,4,5 or many more times."

["So apsu, can I buy unlimited skills with my points?what about martial techniques and magic scroll?"]

<"no,you can't. You have a max number for your skills and techniques based on your system level. As your level increases your maximum skill count will increase too.">

["Ah,most important question. How do I increase my system level?"]

<"oh you have to max out your system experience value and ask me to level it up"]

Become a Patron!

Comments

Leave a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RISE OF KING ARTHUR- CHAPTER 1

 Chapter 1  BEGINNING:ARTHUR "Dead,I'm so dead. Didn't even get to lose my virginity." That was the first thought that crossed his mind when a black-clothed assassin attacked him. He was so afraid seeing the attacker that he didn't try to dodge. It looked like his legs grew roots in there and then. Well, the consequences were simple to tell. "I wanted to see the vast world out there. Conquer everything in front of me." "All the beauties out there for me to love. But now I'm going to the netherworld without even getting to know one. How frustrating also pathetic." "Ah,how I wanted to fall in love with someone special. Maybe a few someone special. I can only imagine if someone will miss me if I'm not here. " "So much for that. How nice it'll be if I were to regain my past life memory like the hero in novel & somehow managed to survive this or be reborn in another world. Being summoned to another world to fight

RISE OF KING ARTHUR - CHAPTER 6

Chapter 6  LILY THOUGHT  R-18 ARTHUR looked into her eyes with love and sincerity then smiled and kissed her lips, then, ARTHUR positioned his dick in front of her cave. ARTHUR slowly moved his little friend towards her moist cave. ARTHUR did not enter immediately, instead, ARTHUR slowly moved his penis up and down, caressing her entrance and sending signals of ecstasy to her brain. After a few seconds, Lily  began to moan again. ARTHUR looked into her eyes and kissed her mouth, intertwining their tongues and increasing her pleasure and excitement. Then, ARTHUR slowly thrusted inside. Feeling his penis enter  inside her Lilys pussy clenched tightly. So he decided to stop for a while in the meantime he kept caressing her body to make her feel comfortable. When her body relaxed again, he continued entering. Lily moaned in pain and pleasure, and twisted her body comfortably. he continued pleasuring her body while entering slowly at her cave. Then, he felt something obstructing