Skip to main content

RISE OF KING ARTHUR - CHAPTER 5

Chapter 5

PLUCKING LILY R-18

In the bathroom there's a decent bathtub where three people can get in easily.

Arthur didn't enter the bathtub right away. He sat on bath stool and started bathing. He started cleaning his body. A few while later Arthur asked Lily to help too.

But Lily seemed very distracted. She was blushing and started rubbing her legs against one another.

Arthur understood that the aphrodisiac was working. In order to attract her attention he pulled her hand.

This got Lilys attention. She looked at him in a daze. Arthur also looked at Lily with desire burning in his eye.

Arthur's intense gaze made Lily sober for a second so she started helping him with his bath. But as soon as Lily touched Arthur's body she felt a tingling sensation in the lower part of her body.

But Lily didn't hate this feeling on the contrary she was craving for the feeling.

So she started to rub his back and wash it with soap. Her rubbing was sensuous. It also made Lily breath heavily.

Arthur could feel her heavy breath on his back. This made Arthur's cock rock hard.

He had to keep all his wits about himself. So that he can eat Lily today.

Lily felt so horny and her cave was totally wet with love juice. She had to quickly wrap this up and find a quite place to relieve herself or so she thought. But some one has a plan for her.

As Lily was washing Arthur her hands kept on roaming across his body unknowingly. Her hands moved on her own from his back to front. This was more than Arthur could ask for or imagine. Now he can actively participate.

Lily was breathing hard on his neck so just turning a little to the side, Lily and Arthur came face to face. Lily was red to her neck and her breath is really heavy. Her eyes had lust in them. Her lips were slightly open because of her panting heavily.

Arthur didn't hesitate anymore and kissed her. This is  first kiss for both of them. So no one was an expert in it and it's not like someone judging them for it. So they took their sweet time learning and exploring each others mouth.

At first it was just lip to lip but then Arthur pushed his tounge inside her mouth and started playing with her tounge. Lilys fragrant mouth was very juicy and Arthur sucked on them vigorously.

"Mmm…"

Sultry moans keep coming from her mouth. After sucking her lips for a while they both felt out of breath. So they separated their mouth.

But both of them knew that it's not the end. Lily is currently fully out of control. Her last bit of sense left her when they started kissing.

Arthur is also possessed by lust completely. He is also looking forward to what's going to happen next.

After getting hold of their breath they started kissing again. This time Arthur made his hand work too. His hand touched her twin peaks above her clothes and started teasing them. He caressed them above her dress. When he felt her nipples harden he twisted them gently. She felt her nipples get twisted in reply she bit his tounge and let out a long moan.

In this way Arthur started to tease Lily. He started moving his mouth downwards from mouth to her slender neck. There he sucked and bit her neck plenty,making the whole area red and full of bite mark.

Then he moved his face downward more and brought his face on her breast. Lily had ample breast. It's not small not big perfect for her bodyframe. It accentuates her sexiness. They were quite handful and springy.

Arthur massaged them above clothes and turned and twisted them to his heart's desire. He brought his face close to her boobs and pushed his face inside her cleavage.

Lily felt her body melt and moved her head backwards due to feeling ecstasy. Arthur gave her hickey even there.

She kept moaning under his continuous assault.

Then Arthur moved away his face and begin to strip her. When he pulled down her dress it revealed her fair skin in front of Arthur. He gulped down his saliva seeing Lily in her undergarments only.

She looked so charming and ravishing. Her panty was dripping wet. Love juice tan down her long slender legs

Arthur pulled her close to himself and hugged her waist. She felt embarrassed but didn't push him away.

Arthur made her sit on his lap. Then he unhooked her bra and pulled them out.

Now he can feel Lilys naked boobs with  his hand.

He squished them with his hand which felt very nice.

"Anh….." Lily moaned softly and twitched against my body. I knew that she was already wet, so I moved my hand towards her wet clitoris.

"!!!" She jumped in surprise when she felt my hand there, but her body was pressed tightly with  mine, so she could not move an inch. I then smiled teasingly and moved softly my hand.

"Ahn… Young master…. no…  "

I smiled and moved my other hand to her breast. I then pressed them fiercely and pinched her nipples. Lily opened her eyes wide due to the pleasure and her mind turned blank. For a second, she could only open and close her mouth repeatedly.

I was startled due to her extrmely erotic expression, but when I felt the liquid flowing and drenching my hand, I realized that she had cummed.

What a surprise, to think that my cute maid Lily would cum so quickly.

So I kissed her neck chest and other places that will let her feel pleasure.

Lily twisted her body comfortably and tried to suppress her moans, but my hands continued touching her body without stop. I caressed her legs and then put my palm against her abdomen, doing circles in her skin.

After stimulating Lily too much I thought it was enough. I can't hold on any longer.

So I stood up and let my towel fall in the floor which was wrapped around my waist. Now my dick was fully exposed in front of her.

"So big…" She muttered with a bit of fear and expectation in her voice.Seeing my dick Lily was so embarrassed that she felt like hiding was better than being here. So I took her hand and placed it on my cock. It felt so good with her touch. She was moving her hand up and down through my cock.

I was enjoying it so much that I groaned and pushed Lily against the bathroom wall. Lily is still playing with my cock. But I can't hold on any longer.

I looked into her eyes with love and sincerity then smiled and kissed her lips, then, I positioned my dick in front of her cave.

........

 WANT TO READ MORE CHAPTER?👇

Become a Patron!

Comments

Leave a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RISE OF KING ARTHUR- CHAPTER 1

 Chapter 1  BEGINNING:ARTHUR "Dead,I'm so dead. Didn't even get to lose my virginity." That was the first thought that crossed his mind when a black-clothed assassin attacked him. He was so afraid seeing the attacker that he didn't try to dodge. It looked like his legs grew roots in there and then. Well, the consequences were simple to tell. "I wanted to see the vast world out there. Conquer everything in front of me." "All the beauties out there for me to love. But now I'm going to the netherworld without even getting to know one. How frustrating also pathetic." "Ah,how I wanted to fall in love with someone special. Maybe a few someone special. I can only imagine if someone will miss me if I'm not here. " "So much for that. How nice it'll be if I were to regain my past life memory like the hero in novel & somehow managed to survive this or be reborn in another world. Being summoned to another world to fight

RISE OF KING ARTHUR - CHAPTER 6

Chapter 6  LILY THOUGHT  R-18 ARTHUR looked into her eyes with love and sincerity then smiled and kissed her lips, then, ARTHUR positioned his dick in front of her cave. ARTHUR slowly moved his little friend towards her moist cave. ARTHUR did not enter immediately, instead, ARTHUR slowly moved his penis up and down, caressing her entrance and sending signals of ecstasy to her brain. After a few seconds, Lily  began to moan again. ARTHUR looked into her eyes and kissed her mouth, intertwining their tongues and increasing her pleasure and excitement. Then, ARTHUR slowly thrusted inside. Feeling his penis enter  inside her Lilys pussy clenched tightly. So he decided to stop for a while in the meantime he kept caressing her body to make her feel comfortable. When her body relaxed again, he continued entering. Lily moaned in pain and pleasure, and twisted her body comfortably. he continued pleasuring her body while entering slowly at her cave. Then, he felt something obstructing

RISE OF KING ARTHUR - CHAPTER 2

Chapter 2 System! System! Arthur was stumped. Who was talking to him? He tried to find the source of the voice. But then he heard the voice again. <"Where are you looking? I'm here. Inside your head. I fucking saved your life, so show some gratitude,bastard."> For a second  Arthur could not follow what was happening.  So he tried to confirm it. ["Hey, is anyone here? Who is speaking? Show yourself. "] <"Now ain't ya quite a rude one. You talk to me like that and I won't reply you know. "> <"You know you are quite lucky to get a great system like me. I'll make all your dream come true."> [System? What is that?] <"Ah, what am I going to do with such uneducated buffoon. It's such a hassle. So I'll directly show you first and then explain. "> System Name.  :        The Lust King System System level up experience. ::0/500 System holder.  :    ARTHUR SHERWOOD Current  point.  :  2