Skip to main content

RISE OF KING ARTHUR - CHAPTER 6

Chapter 6

 LILY THOUGHT  R-18

ARTHUR looked into her eyes with love and sincerity then smiled and kissed her lips, then, ARTHUR positioned his dick in front of her cave.

ARTHUR slowly moved his little friend towards her moist cave. ARTHUR did not enter immediately, instead, ARTHUR slowly moved his penis up and down, caressing her entrance and sending signals of ecstasy to her brain.

After a few seconds, Lily  began to moan again. ARTHUR looked into her eyes and kissed her mouth, intertwining their tongues and increasing her pleasure and excitement.

Then, ARTHUR slowly thrusted inside.

Feeling his penis enter  inside her Lilys pussy clenched tightly. So he decided to stop for a while in the meantime he kept caressing her body to make her feel comfortable.

When her body relaxed again, he continued entering.

Lily moaned in pain and pleasure, and twisted her body comfortably. he continued pleasuring her body while entering slowly at her cave. Then, he felt something obstructing his path.

he immediately knew the identity of that obstruction.

he did not break through it immediately. Instead, he paused and stimulated Lily's body even  more. After a few seconds, he noticed that most of her nervousness was gone, and she was beginning to moan.

Immediately, he pushed forth.

he felt something breaking and then, his  penis advanced until the end. Lily's wall tightened around me, and the immense pleasure almost made ARTHUR release everything immediately.

"It huuuurts!" Lily gave a long cry suddenly and tightened her lower body to try to stop the invasion of his  body, but it only increased more the ecstasy  he was feeling.

But he kept on moving. He couldn't stop the heavenly sensation he was feeling that made him keep moving. Although Arthur knew that first time was painful for women he couldn't care about anything at the moment.

So there was only sound of their flesh slapping against each other.

Arthur increased the speed of his  thrust. Slowly, the pleasure began to overcome the pain that Lily was feeling and before long, she also began to move.

The two of them  completely lost themselves in the pleasure of lovemaking. their  moans and deep breaths spread through the room and the sweet smell of their  sweat mixed with their  love juices invaded their  nose"

Arthur closed Lily's lips with his  and began to piston even faster. Arthur could feel something beginning to build inside of me, but Arthur couldn't suppress it. Arthur concentrated only on feeling the body of Lily and hearing her cries of pleasure.

"Somethings coming…..young master…~"

Lily was on the verge of Cumming so her face had a blank expression. Seeing Lily almost there Arthur also speed up. He wanted to cum at the same time as Lily.

Then with a tremble Arthur and Lily both came together. Lily felt his hot load of semen flooding inside her cave. At that moment Lily's pussywall tightly clenched around his dick which made Arthur feel a lot of pleasure.

A sigh of satisfaction escaped his mouths. Seeing the beautiful body of his maid below , he approached her lips and then kissed her passionately.

Lily  unconsciously entwined her tongue with his and continued moaning in pleasure. Arthur also savored the aftertaste of ejaculation and remained inside her.

They didn't know  when but they are currently inside the bathtub. After having sex first time in their life they both felt exhausted. Lily is currently resting her body on his chest.

She was quite charming at the moment. It wasn't still an hour so she was still under the affect of aphrodisiac. It's effectiveness could be seen,As Lily was still horny. Although she is exhausted from our earlier lovemaking session,she is currently rubbing her body against mine. As a result I was also starting to get hard down below.

But this time I want to try something different. Before it was me doing all the work and Lily enjoying. Now I want Lily to pleasure me as well.

So I took her hand and placed it on my cock. She looked up at me which felt quite seductive to me.

I smiled at her suggestinly. She got my meaning and started giving me a handjob.

Her hand was moving up and down very slowly. But it still gave me pleasure.

"Young master are you feeling good?"Lily asked.

"It feels so good. But I'll feel even better if you use your mouth. "I said,my eyes closed.

"You're such a bad person,Young master."

I chuckled at this.then Lily got on her knees inside the bathtub and brought her mouth above my dick.

At first she licked my mushroom head. She licked it slowly but thoroughly. Then she put it in her mouth and sucked it like a lollipop.

Her movement was amateurish but she learned quickly. Her mouth was warm and slimy. It lubricated my dick.

I grabbed her by ponytail and pushed it down my dick. It gave me immense satisfaction. She gagged on my dick and was out of breath.

I started to deepthroat her this way. She bobbed her head up down quickly. The slurping sound made by this way was heavenly music to my ears..

Finally,I felt pressure building up on my abdomen. So I started thrusting my dick in her mouth more furiously.

"Lily,I..i'm Cumming. Take it all in."

Loads of thick semen spurted out of my dick. Lily was drinking it all but some of it slipped through the corner of her mouth.

The picture of my dick in her mouth and Cum dripping was truly artistic.

After finishing Cumming I asked Lily to clean my mouth. She cleaned all the remaining sperm off his dick.

My dick was really exhausted now. I can only give up going for another round. I have to quickly buy a skill to increase my sexual capabilities.

We took bath together and teased each other. Then we got out of bathroom. In my bedroom we cuddled together. Touching each other body we were like lovers.

But Lily suddenly got up and sit on the  bedside. She looked at me seriously. I was getting nervous.

"Young master,this...this is my first time,you know. "

"Mhmm"

"So what are you going to do with me? Will you only treat me as a toy for sex?"

"No,I'll never do that. I'll always take care of you."

Lily shook her head and said

"No,Young master. You're a noble. You and I can't be officially together. But I don't want to be used and thrown away like some used clothes."

"I want you to give me a place in your heart. Even if we can't be married I want to serve you by your side. Even if it's only as your maid I want to stay beside you. After all,You're my first man."

After saying those words Lily stood up,straightend her clothes and went out of my room.

I was staring at her leaving back with a surprised expression. Then I fell in deep thought.

 

........

 WANT TO READ MORE CHAPTER?👇

 Become a Patron!

Comments

Leave a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RISE OF KING ARTHUR- CHAPTER 1

 Chapter 1  BEGINNING:ARTHUR "Dead,I'm so dead. Didn't even get to lose my virginity." That was the first thought that crossed his mind when a black-clothed assassin attacked him. He was so afraid seeing the attacker that he didn't try to dodge. It looked like his legs grew roots in there and then. Well, the consequences were simple to tell. "I wanted to see the vast world out there. Conquer everything in front of me." "All the beauties out there for me to love. But now I'm going to the netherworld without even getting to know one. How frustrating also pathetic." "Ah,how I wanted to fall in love with someone special. Maybe a few someone special. I can only imagine if someone will miss me if I'm not here. " "So much for that. How nice it'll be if I were to regain my past life memory like the hero in novel & somehow managed to survive this or be reborn in another world. Being summoned to another world to fight

RISE OF KING ARTHUR - CHAPTER 2

Chapter 2 System! System! Arthur was stumped. Who was talking to him? He tried to find the source of the voice. But then he heard the voice again. <"Where are you looking? I'm here. Inside your head. I fucking saved your life, so show some gratitude,bastard."> For a second  Arthur could not follow what was happening.  So he tried to confirm it. ["Hey, is anyone here? Who is speaking? Show yourself. "] <"Now ain't ya quite a rude one. You talk to me like that and I won't reply you know. "> <"You know you are quite lucky to get a great system like me. I'll make all your dream come true."> [System? What is that?] <"Ah, what am I going to do with such uneducated buffoon. It's such a hassle. So I'll directly show you first and then explain. "> System Name.  :        The Lust King System System level up experience. ::0/500 System holder.  :    ARTHUR SHERWOOD Current  point.  :  2