Skip to main content

RISE OF KING ARTHUR - CHAPTER 7

Chapter 7

LEVEL UP!!!!

It's still midday. Currently I'm laying on my bed and thinking about what Lily said.

Even though I had sex with Lily the thought of taking responsibility never crossed my mind. It's not like I'm afraid of taking responsibility. It's just I did what I did with Lily as a means to complete my mission.

But now I have a new view in my sight. I have to take responsibility for action whether they're good or bad.

This is even more true in the case of my emotional attachments. I can't just be with anyone or give my complete trust to anyone.

I know because of my system I have to sleep around with lot of women but that doesn't necessarily mean that I have to trust them.

So I have to choose carefully from now on whom I place my trust in. Also I have to be a responsible person who can share his women's burden too.

So Arthur decided to start by being responsible for Lily.

........

........

At last I am no more virgin. Now I am checking my rewards for completing the first mission.

<Congratulations!

You've earned a total of 1500 Points!

Kissing your maid gave you 100 points!

Playing with her boobs gave you 100 points

Fucking your maid gave you 400 Points!

Fucking her mouth gave you 200 Points!

Cumming down her mouth  gives 200 Points!

Additional 100 point for deepthroat.

Since you took away her virginity, you'll get rewarded an extra 400 Points! >

<you have LEVELLED  UP>

System Name. : The Lust King System

System level up experience. ::1500/5000

System holder. : ARTHUR SHERWOOD

Race.              :  Human

Current point. : 3500 L.P

Current skill. :            [2/7]

Time freeze

Exposed Secret                                     

Current system level. : 002/100

Bloodline ability. : sealed (5000 L.P needed to unseal)

Martial arts. : none[0/7]

Magical ability. : none[0/7]

Treasure. : none

Weapons. : none

WOMEN ACQUIRED. : (0001)

LILY (97)

Mission. :

Take virginity of five girls(1 / 5 )

(5000L.P.)

Time limit:one month

Have sex five times ( 1/ 5 )

(3000L.P.)

Time limit:one week

[SYSTEM STORE] [SYSTEM INVENTORY]

I was really surprised to see my level up this fast. The system is really generous with points. But each LEVEL UP increases my difficulty for the next level.

But what caught my eyes really was Lily's name in the women acquired section.

["Hey apsu why is Lily's name in the women acquired section and what's the meaning of the number beside her name"]

<"hoh,women acquired section show any women you have been sleeping with and the number shows how much you value to them. If the number hits hundreds it means you are the most important person to them. It kind of shows who you can trust with your secret absolutely. Also there are some special feature which unlocks in women acquired section whenever the counter hits hundred ">

I was surprised that system can show even a person's loyalty to me numerically. That's a good thing for me because now I can easily choose whom I can trust.

But I was even surprised to see Lily's loyalty to me. She's already in my bag. I just have to show my true and caring side to her for her to be completely mine.

<"but this thing can change under some circumstances. Like you can work towards increasing some girls loyalty towards you or see  what action lowers loyalty of certain girl towards you">,apsu interrupted my thought.

<"but there's two constant in this case that is one,once a girl's loyalty counter hits hundred she will never betray you until she dies and her name will be permanent In the section. Two,if the counter hits zero it means there's no loyalty and no way to improve the situation. She will definitely try to backstab you. ">

<"So if you ever have sex with this kind of girls be prepared to lose your life to them.">

I absorbed this lifesaving information slowly. I also made a mental note to be cautious around this kind of girls. If possible not to have anything to do with their kind.

Now that I have LEVELLED up I have some L.P.  TO buy some more skill or martial art techniques. As I am level 2 now some new ability also appeared and some of the old ones upgraded version appeared. But one thing remained unchanged they were too damn costly.

But I needed to have some self preserving techniques. So I decided to buy some skill from the system store.

There are countless skill and ability I could explore but I choose from martial art section a decent sword techniques.

It's called the [SIX WORLD DESTRUCTION SWORD ART ].

YEAH I know. The name already sounds overpowered.

It only has six sword strike techniques. It's enough to make me strong for a while. It cost me 800L.P.

Then I learned that in order to master the all six strike in the techniques I have to use a ridiculous amount of L.P. which made me cry.

When I questioned apsu why it didn't warn me it said that it's a defense mechanism to prevent anyone other than the system holder to make use his skills. Now even if I taught anyone this skill they won't be able to learn them.

So I had to use 800L.P. More to learn the first two strike of the techniques.

So I had 1900L.P. only. I wanted to see if I can find anything to support my sword techniques In the system store.

So I decided to buy the magic ability called [SHADOW WALKER].

it let's me move along and hide in the shadow of things near me up to a certain distance. It can be used as long as I have enough mana.it cost me another 800L.P.

So I only had 1100L.P. remaining. I didn't dare to buy anymore skill as I had to save some points for emergency.

So finally my status updated. I felt all the information about my new skill and ability rush in my head.

System Name. : The Lust King System

System level up experience. ::1500/5000

System holder. : ARTHUR SHERWOOD

Race.              :  Human

Current point. : 1100 L.P

Current skill. :            [2/7]

Time freeze

Exposed Secret                                     

Current system level. : 002/100

Bloodline ability. : sealed (5000 L.P needed to unseal)

Martial arts. : [1/7]

[SIX WORLD DESTRUCTION SWORD ART ].

Magical ability. : [1/7]

[SHADOW WALKER].

Treasure. : none

Weapons. : none

WOMEN ACQUIRED. : (0001)

LILY (97)

Mission. :

Take virginity of five girls(1 / 5 )

(5000L.P.)

Time limit:one month

Have sex five times ( 1/ 5 )

(3000L.P.)

Time limit:one week

[SYSTEM STORE] [SYSTEM INVENTORY]

Now that he has gotten some new skill he can't wait to try them out. But he doesn't want his family members to know that yet.

So he decided to sneak away from house and find a quite place devoid of people to practise his skill.

 

........

 WANT TO READ MORE CHAPTER?👇 

  Become a Patron!

Comments

Leave a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RISE OF KING ARTHUR- CHAPTER 1

 Chapter 1  BEGINNING:ARTHUR "Dead,I'm so dead. Didn't even get to lose my virginity." That was the first thought that crossed his mind when a black-clothed assassin attacked him. He was so afraid seeing the attacker that he didn't try to dodge. It looked like his legs grew roots in there and then. Well, the consequences were simple to tell. "I wanted to see the vast world out there. Conquer everything in front of me." "All the beauties out there for me to love. But now I'm going to the netherworld without even getting to know one. How frustrating also pathetic." "Ah,how I wanted to fall in love with someone special. Maybe a few someone special. I can only imagine if someone will miss me if I'm not here. " "So much for that. How nice it'll be if I were to regain my past life memory like the hero in novel & somehow managed to survive this or be reborn in another world. Being summoned to another world to fight

RISE OF KING ARTHUR - CHAPTER 6

Chapter 6  LILY THOUGHT  R-18 ARTHUR looked into her eyes with love and sincerity then smiled and kissed her lips, then, ARTHUR positioned his dick in front of her cave. ARTHUR slowly moved his little friend towards her moist cave. ARTHUR did not enter immediately, instead, ARTHUR slowly moved his penis up and down, caressing her entrance and sending signals of ecstasy to her brain. After a few seconds, Lily  began to moan again. ARTHUR looked into her eyes and kissed her mouth, intertwining their tongues and increasing her pleasure and excitement. Then, ARTHUR slowly thrusted inside. Feeling his penis enter  inside her Lilys pussy clenched tightly. So he decided to stop for a while in the meantime he kept caressing her body to make her feel comfortable. When her body relaxed again, he continued entering. Lily moaned in pain and pleasure, and twisted her body comfortably. he continued pleasuring her body while entering slowly at her cave. Then, he felt something obstructing

RISE OF KING ARTHUR - CHAPTER 2

Chapter 2 System! System! Arthur was stumped. Who was talking to him? He tried to find the source of the voice. But then he heard the voice again. <"Where are you looking? I'm here. Inside your head. I fucking saved your life, so show some gratitude,bastard."> For a second  Arthur could not follow what was happening.  So he tried to confirm it. ["Hey, is anyone here? Who is speaking? Show yourself. "] <"Now ain't ya quite a rude one. You talk to me like that and I won't reply you know. "> <"You know you are quite lucky to get a great system like me. I'll make all your dream come true."> [System? What is that?] <"Ah, what am I going to do with such uneducated buffoon. It's such a hassle. So I'll directly show you first and then explain. "> System Name.  :        The Lust King System System level up experience. ::0/500 System holder.  :    ARTHUR SHERWOOD Current  point.  :  2